CRISTIANO RONALDO wins the FIFA Ballon d'Or third time

Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo won the FIFA Ballon d'Or third time in his football carrer, after dominating the poll of international captains, coaches and journalists back to back years. Ronaldo finished ahead of Argentine striker Lionel Messi and German goalkeeper Manuel Neuer in the top three nominees list of Ballon d'Or.


"Ronaldo has got 37% of overall vote, beating Messi(15% ) and Neuer(15%) both. "

"It will be a memorable year for Cristiano as he scored 61 goals in this year, also the highest individual scorer of the year. Ronaldo netted 17 record number of goals in the champions league history ,helped Madrid to win the tittle for tenth time."
"After wining award he told reporters that he would like to thanks all those who voted for him, his president, coach and Real Madrid. It has been an incredible year for me. I would  like continue the work that I have done so far."
" I want to continue this form by working hard and I still want to improve to perform better each day goes by. I never thought to win this award on three occasions , I wants to become the greatest player of all time."
"Cristiano is also the leading scorer of La Liga current season socred 26 goals and assited for 9 times so far, helped Real Madrid to top the table."

Comments